We are looking for new colleagues to join our programming team for some PHP action.
If you like programming, new technologies and you would like to work in an ever progressing industry, learn about security, users, scaling and DEVOPS and have fun doing it, this is a job for you!
We like to brainstorm, play, party, hang out, push bits & pixels around, play with new gadgets and discover new ways to do all of the above.
Hi, we are NIVAS and we are user centered, digital agency with more than 15 years of experience working with industry leading brands, delivering solutions for challenging projects, and exploring future technologies and ideas on the regular basis.
We are looking for
- programmer with at least 2 years of software development experience in PHP projects
- OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns
- The ability to write clean code
- Experience with any of PHP frameworks (or Python)
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL)
- Passionate about self-improvement and new/web technologies
- previously published work (GitHub/Bitbucket profile url)
- Experience in any other Web Development technology or programming language
- Experience with Git or SVN
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Experience with Unix/Linux (LAMP/LEMP)
- Experience with memcached/redis, varnish
What we can offer to you
- A fair compensation based on your knowledge, experience and efforts
- Medical checkup
- Opportunity to travel
- Work on projects of all scales, ranging to millions of users
- Productive and inspiring team of multidisciplinary seasoned veterans ready to embrace you
- Conferences, educations, books, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, etc…
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Choice of PC or Mac (latest hardware, multiple monitors)
- Staying on the edge of online technologies
- Relaxing back yard garden, LAN parties, awarding hackatons and fun events
- Friendly new friends in the safe and multicultural capital in the heart of Croatia
How to apply?
If you share our enthusiasm, dedication to quality and joy of working as a team committed to learning and growing – we can make that happen for you, and we promise we will have fun doing it :)
Contact us using contact form or via email.
Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your GitHub/Bitbucket profile link
- your CV